Image Map

The FIND ME Book Tag: Photographing the Precious!


    The
         FIND ME
                      Book Tag

A book tag where I get to take pretty pictures of books... Yes, please! I saw Cait do this and knew I would have to get to it soon. Then Amanda did it too, which reminded me that I totally said I'd do it, then never did. So off I went to mess up my beautiful and perfectly organised bookshelf, in order to hunt down a book for each of these! I am rather happy with how these turned out.

Just found out this is a tag from Novel Ink, so I am linking back to that here!


A BOOK WITH A SUNSET
The Start of You and Me by Emery Lord 

This was such a wonderful read, and it'll make a perfect summer read if you want something to read whilst lounging on the beach. You can go and get swept up in this adorably cute book!


A BOOK WITH WATER
Across a Star-Swept Sea by Diana Peterfreund, Under the Influence by L.B. Simmons & Challenger Deep by Neal Shusterman

Apparently I really like covers that include water in them. I like them so much that I found it really hard to just go with one picture for this one. So I had to go with three. But, can you blame me when the covers are all so pretty!


A BOOK WITH A FLOWER
Elixir by Hilary Duff

I own hundreds of books and yet I seemed to really struggle to hunt down any books with a flower on the front cover. At least this finally proves that there was a reason I still haven't gotten rid of this book, despite the fact I have zero intention of reading it. At least now I have found some little use for it, I will feel better when I finally do get rid of it without reading it. 
A BOOK WITH A HEART
Bad Romeo by Leisa Rayven

This book has such a pretty cover to photograph, it just always looks so colourful. I read this book thanks to Brittany, she kept gushing about it and I kind of wanted to know what all the fuss was about. I am happy to report that I actually loved it, it was a New Adult book that really worked for me.


A BOOK WITH GONE IN THE TITLE
Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson

I really wanted to find a book for this one that wasn't Since You've Been Gone, which Cait used, or Gone Girl, which Amanda used. Apparently there are far less books with gone in the title than I first thought, so I had to go with this one. I don't regret it though.... the cover is sooooo colourful!


A BOOK WITH A WEAPON
The Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas

I could have gone with any book in the series, Celaena is showing off her crazy weapon-wielding skills in all of them. So this way I got to use them all and show off the beautiful green cover that is Heir of Fire.


A BOOK WITH A MOON
Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult

This was one where I imagined I would have quite a few covers to choose from, but this was the only one I could actually hunt down on my shelves. 


A BOOK WITH A GIRL IN A WHITE DRESS
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

YAY! Another excuse to show off a Throne of Glass book. This time I got to use the back cover of the UK paperback version of Throne of Glass, and it's sooo pretty. This was the only one I could find with someone in a white dress, which surprised me as well. I probably would have found another if I had had the energy to look some more.


A BOOK WITH A COUPLE KISSING
Loop by Karen Akins

I really need to hurry up and read this book. I was gifted it at Christmas and have been meaning to get to it ever since. If you have read it then tell me what you thought, let me know if it's worth getting to sooner rather than later.


A BOOK WITH HEADPHONES
This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales

This is a brilliant book, I absolutely loved it! It's also the only book that me, and everyone else it would seem, could find that had headphones on the cover!



BONUS ROUND!

Amanda added some of her own and I couldn't resist taking more photos.


A BOOK WITH WINGS
The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas

Wonderfully, beautiful, fiery wings!


A BOOK WITH A BOOK
To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han

This is such an adorably, cute, sweet book! Lara Jean and Peter K... Oh, how I love them!


A BOOK WITH A DOOR
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

This was the book Amanda chose and the first one that came to my mind as well. I think this is the prettiest cover of this book out of all of them. It's so stunning and I love the hand print on the wall. 


A BOOK WITH AN EYE
Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi

I absolutely LOVE these covers, they are so stunning. Each one has an eye on it and they get prettier as they go along. Ignite Me is my favourite cover of the whole series.



I Tag...

Rachel @ Confessions of  Book Geek
Brittany @ This is the Story of My Reading Life
Sparkles and Scribbles

And whoever else would like to do it!


YAY! I've blogged so much this week that I actually have posts for this!!!

Films for Thoughts on Thursday: Jurassic World Review
The Unpopular Opinions Book Tag
My Weekly Recap: 27/06/2015
Top Ten Tuesday: My Top Reads of 2015
The Duff by Kody Keplinger: Movie & Book review
The Find Me Book Tag: Photographing the Precious


22 comments:

  1. Oh man I just love the cover to Loop so much! I don't usually like kissing covers but this one did something different with it. All of these were such beautiful covers really; you have a great collection here! And it looked like so much fun, hunting for all the books. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm not usually a fan of couples kissing on the covers either.... but that does really work or me and I LOVE it.

      Delete
  2. Awesome covers and I like the extended version of the tag! Lovely photos as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this tag and I may just have to do it myself. I am obsessed with book covers and anything about them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the cover, Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor looks very intriguing.
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straighforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOhhhh SO PRETTY THOUGH. Books are just gorgeous, seriously, and that Bad Romeo cover is afjldsk gorgeous and colourful. YAY FOR SINCE YOU'VE BEEN GONE. I actually only know (?! I think) of two books with Gone in the title...that one and Gone by Michael Grant so I was surprised it was on the list. :O I LIKE THE BONUS ROUND. XDXD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Bad Romeo book, the cover is just soooo gorgeous!!! I know, Amanda is a genius!!!

      Delete
  6. Such pretty covers *love heart eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh despite staring at the cover for the burning sky for so long, i've never noticed that those were fiery wings!!! now i love that cover 10 times more. and i love your book photography here! excellent book choices, too xDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was struggling for a while on what covers I had that had wings on and that one suddenly came into my head! :)

      Delete
  8. LOL, I was just about to say "I've tagged you for the Find Me Tag" but you've already done it!! Haha x) BUT OMG CHARNELL YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY IS BEOOOOTIFUL!! I love that first picture OH SO MUCH!! xD I don't normally like inside bookish photography as much s I do outside, but yours is amazing! Nice lighting :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! :) I wish I could take outside photography, but I'm limited when it comes to that. Plus... I kind of don't want to take my books outside and lay them on the floor or on grass!!! I am a lil' OCD.

      Delete
  9. This tag is so much fun!!! Love your book choices, they are all pretty spot on! Loop made me look at the book longer though, I wasn't seeing the couple kissing for some reason lol. This is the first time I've seen this Daughter of Smoke and Bone cover and I love it as well! :) - Amir

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Daughter of Smoke and Bone cover is just soooo pretty!

      Delete
  10. Thanks for the TAG, lady! I'll get it posted later this week. :)
    Your pictures are gorgeous. Well done!
    I feel like I might have some duplicate books because they're my fave and so pretty. Like how can you choose the ToG books? Seriously. And Bad Romeo. Why can't more NA and romance books look like that? Why do we have to get the stupid almost kissing or white shirts in the rain? Ugh! Also The Start of Me and You. Loves that cover and book. Is there a sunset of Open Road Summer? I think there is. I'll have to use that one if there is. Lol!
    Happy reading!
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... the Bad Romeo and Broken Juliet covers are just soooo stunning! I wish more had covers like those.

      Delete
  11. Aaah, so many awesome books!! First of all, I LOVE Sarah J. Maas (although I still haven't read Heir of Fire) so awesome pick there :) Also, I really really want to read The Start of You and Me because Open Road Summer was so freaking perfect! I haven't read Ignite Me or To All the Boys I've Loved Before yet but both of them are on my shelf waiting to be read, and I've heard good things about Bad Romeo :) Again, awesome list!

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Start of Me and You is really good, I definitely recommend that one. I ended up LOVING Bad Romeo... even though it isn't my usual kind of read.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it always makes my day! Because of time restraints, this is now an award free zone but thanks so much for considering me! Feel free to leave a link to your own blog and I will come visit.