Image Map

Welcome



The First Blog


I am most definately a book worm, owning over 450 books & by working in a library I am constantly surrounded by books. I enjoy nothing more then reading a good book and than sharing the joy with others. In this blog I will be reviewing books that I have read and recommending reads and hopefully getting recommendations from others. 

I read all different types of books but have a great love for young adult fiction and an unwavering loyalty to adult fiction author Jodi Picoult. I hope you find my reviews helpful or can even recommend me books that I can read and review. 

Much love bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it always makes my day! Because of time restraints, this is now an award free zone but thanks so much for considering me! Feel free to leave a link to your own blog and I will come visit.