Image Map

W... W... W... #5

WWW_Wednesdays4 



This is from ShouldBeReading and is simple to take part in. All you need to do is answer the following three questions:
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finished reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?


The Naturals
Currently Reading:

The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Have just started but after reading Allegiant anything would look good and so far I am absolutely loving it. Probably because it is fast paced, with actual character development and it isn't putting me into a coma.

Allegiant (Divergent, #3)
Recently Finished:
Allegiant by Veronica Roth
The most boring book I have ever had the displeasure of reading. Ruined everything I had come to love about the first two books and made me have to write a spoiler free and spoiler filled review. For spoiler free review go here. And for spoiler filled go here.


Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1)

What I will read next:

Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry

This is so I can read Crash Into You.


On The Blog:
I reviewed:
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Allegiant (SPOILER FREE) by Veronica Roth
Allegiant (SPOILER FILLED) by Veronica Roth
Also on blog:
My weeks book haul.
My Feature and Follow Friday.
My musing for Monday.
Also my laptop has died so that's why I haven't been as active on the blog. Should hopefully have a new one on Friday.


4 comments:

  1. So sad when a book you are looking forward to disappoints so much. Here is my WWW http://cleopatralovesbooks.wordpress.com/2013/10/30/www-wednesday-october-30/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your week.

    Stop by my blog if you like for a book giveaway. The post is titled: GUESS THE AUTHOR.

    Have a great evening.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My W...W...W...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it always makes my day! Because of time restraints, this is now an award free zone but thanks so much for considering me! Feel free to leave a link to your own blog and I will come visit.