Image Map

A Court of Silver Flames - Video updates as I read



I usually post my video updates to Instagram as I read but don't want to risk spoiling the book for anyone! So instead I'll upload videos here as I go. 

Be aware that I struggle to say what I enjoy about a book as I am reading it so this will mostly be about the plot itself and the things that stick out to me/bug me. Yes, I will sound like a moody, miserable bitch and you have been warned. 

Chapters 1 - 21



Chapters 22 - 31



Chapter 32 - 56




Chapter 56 - End


Reread Thoughts





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it always makes my day! Because of time restraints, this is now an award free zone but thanks so much for considering me! Feel free to leave a link to your own blog and I will come visit.