Image Map

Musing Monday #6

This is a weekly meme hosted by shouldbereading, which is where you can post your musings of the week. This can be describing a reading habit, what books you've bought, what books you want, what you're reading or any rant you can think of book related.


So today I would have loved to give you a long interesting post, but alas this week is not my week! My laptop charger died last night, may he rest in peace, or pieces as the case may be. So I am having to quickly type this up whilst trying to eat lunch at work on a public PC. Not good. I feel kind of lost without the use of my laptop, as I can't blog without it and that is actually rather devastating. Luckily, I have an amazing sister who is coming down to meet me for lunch after work tomorrow and bringing a spare plug lead that should hopefully work! 

So if you comment or follow the blog and I don't get back to you, this is why. I will get back to you all as soon as I get my laptop up and running again, fingers crossed it's tomorrow!

So that will be my musing for today. Has anyone had this happen to them?

Leave a link to your own MM and will get back to you as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it always makes my day! Because of time restraints, this is now an award free zone but thanks so much for considering me! Feel free to leave a link to your own blog and I will come visit.