Image Map

W... W... W... #6

WWW_Wednesdays4


This is from ShouldBeReading and is simple to take part in. All you need to do is answer the following three questions:
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finished reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?



Currently Reading:
In the Blood

In The Blood by Sara Hantz

This is the one I am just about to start. It's an ARC I got from Netgalley and it sounded quite interesting. I've seen some pretty mixed reviews though, so I am a bit unsure! 




Just Finished:
The Switch

The Switch by Dawn Pendleton & Andre Heltsley

Not sure if this counts as I technically didn't finish it. Not my type of book. You can find my review here.






What I Will Read Next:
Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1)
Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry

Will be reading all three of the books in this series, have the ARC for Crash Into You so want to read them in order. 







Leave a link to your own WWW and I will come check it out!




10 comments:

  1. I'm excited to read "the Switch", I just got it on NetGalley! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't finish, wasn't for me but if romance is your thing you may really love it =D

      Delete
  2. I have The Switch to read. I'm intrigued about it.. will come back to your review. I hope you enjoy Pushing The Limits. I really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping I enjoy it. I didn't finish The Switch, just wasn't for me. I've never been a huge reader of purely romance books, so it takes something really special I guess. Hope you enjoy it though and thanks for stopping by the post =D

      Delete
  3. I enjoyed Pushing the Limits, hope you do too! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. ENJOY!!! I don't know these titles.

    Have a great week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My W...W...W...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by =D Will check your post out.

      Delete
    2. Stop by again if you like. I reviewed Dollface...perhaps you missed it unless I misread your comment.

      Have a great day!!

      Delete
    3. No you didn't, I thought it was the book you were going to be reading next!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it always makes my day! Because of time restraints, this is now an award free zone but thanks so much for considering me! Feel free to leave a link to your own blog and I will come visit.